Pressing Bending Sheet-Metal Maker
|Payment Type:||T/T,L/C,Western Union|
|Terms of Trade:||FOB|
|Min. Order:||1000 Piece/Pieces|
|Delivery Time:||15 Days|
|Place of Origin:||Ningbo|
Model No.: LM-15H019
Pressing Bending Sheet-Metal Working
Steel Stamping bending is a kind of process that obtaining the required shape and size of the parts by outside force on the metal sheet, strip, pipe shape material use mould and press machine, in order to produce plastic deformation or separation. Stamping and forging belong to plastic processing (or pressure processing), called the forging press. The mainly stamping billets are hot rolling and cold rolling steel plate and steel belt.
Stamping processing is a production technology that use of conventional or special equipment of the power, make the deformation sheet metal deformation in the mould. Thereby produce a certain shape, size and performance parts. Sheet metal, stamping mould and equipment are the three elements of stamping.
Metal Plate characteristics:
Compared with the castings, forgings, stamping parts have the thin, uniform, light and strong characteristic. Stamping can make other methods are difficult to manufacture, such as rib stiffener, flanging, ups and downs, or flanging products, in order to improve its stiffness. Because use precision mould, the precision of part can reach micron grade, and repeat precision is high, the specification is consistent, can punch a hole nest, convex sets, etc. Cold stamping generally no longer by machining, or only need a small amount of machining. Hot stamping precision and surface state is lower than the cold stamping parts, but it's still better than the castings, forgings, less cutting processing capacity.
The Advantage of steel stamping-bending part:
(1) The stamping process is high production efficiency, and easy to operate, easy to realize mechanization and automation.
(2) The mould ensure the stamping precision of the size and shape when stamping, and generally does not destroy the surface of the quality of stamping parts , and the life of the mould are long, so the stamping quality is stable, has the characteristics of "the same".
(3) The stamping can produce the part that size range is larger, more complex shape parts, such as small to stopwatch of watch, big to Auto longeron, cover parts, etc., and stamping material hardening effect of cold deformation, the strength and stiffness of stamping is high.
(4) Stamping generally has no chip broken material, material consumption is less, and do not need other heating equipment, it is a kind of machining method that material saving, energy saving, stamping parts cost is low.
The process classification of steel Stamping -bending part:
Stamping is mainly classification by process, can be divided into separation process and forming process. Separation process is also called the blanking, and its purpose is to make the sheet metal of stamping parts separated along the contour line, and at the same time guarantee the quality of the separation section requirements. Forming process is designed to make sheet metal occurred plastic deformation under the condition of not to break the billet, made into the required shape and size of parts. In the actual production, it is often a variety processes integrated applied to one part. Cutting, bending, shear, deep drawing, bulging, spinning, correction are the main stamping processes.
The conventional material of Steel Bending parts: Aluminum 6061, 6063, Q235, St37-2, Stainless steel;
The precision of the Steel Bending Products: ±0.1mm;
The thickness of the metal sheet we can do: 0.5mm~12mm;
The max size of the Pressing part in my factory: 1mX1m;
Surface preparation methods: Powder coating, Painting, Plating, Electrophoresis, Polishing.
Our equipment: CNC Stamping machine, CNC bending machine, punching machine,oil Hydraulic pressing machine , CNC welding machine,CNC machining center, CNC Laser cutting machine,CNC shearing machine. We can manufacture all of kinds metal part with above machine according to your drawings or sample.
The stainless steel bending part and QC control equipment
NINGBO BEILUN LEMA MACHINERY TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD is a company specialized in designing and manufacturing various kinds of moulds, aluminum die casting parts, zinc alloy die casting parts, aluminum gravity casting parts, aluminum sand casting parts, stainless steel casting parts, precision machining parts and metal stamping parts. The company mainly supply to automobile parts, motorbike parts, railway parts, communication parts and light parts for my customers. The most of parts are export to occident countries.
The company is located in Ningbo city which is well-known as "Hometown of mould". And very close to the Ningbo port and Highway. It takes only about 40 minutes' drive from Ningbo LISHE International Airport to our company. The company possesses brand hot chamber die casting machines from 50T, 88T and 120T, cold chamber die casting machine from 160T, 280T, 400T, 500T, 630T, 800T and 1250T. We have 10 CNC machining processing centers with four-axis, 10 high precision CNC turning machines and stamping equipments. About the quality testing and checking, my company has the three-coordinate measuring device, direct-reading spectrometer, Mechanical Test equipment.
We always put offer the good service and good quality parts for my customer as my responsibility. Form the beginning designing and researching to the making
mould, casting, machining, assemble, packing of parts, the company has strict quality checking way and quality control process. We think the quality is our proper pride, also the life of company. We will do more development in order to do better service for our customers. I believe that when you give me one chance, at the same time giving you a good chance to find a good supplier.
- Company Name: NINGBO BEILUN LEMA MACHINERY TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- Representative: General Ma
- Product/Service: Die Casting Moulds , Aluminum Die Casting Parts , Zinc Die Casting Parts , CNC Machining Parts , Aluminum Casting Parts , Metal Stamping Parts
- Capital (Million US $): 180,000RMB
- Year Established: 2014
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- Export Percentage: 41% - 50%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$1 Million - US$2.5 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.305 West of Batou Road, Beilun district, Ningbo, P.R. China.
- Contact Person: Mr. General Ma
- Tel: 86-0574-26865818